Tuesday, April 04, 2006

LIBERALS YE BE WARNED!!

I just realized that now I have a place to bash all the flaming bleeding heart hippie liberals that have always angered me. So for my first attempt I will be bashing every one that says the war in Iraq is hurting us. The truth is that at the very least it is a way to take the terrorism back to their own country’s instead of waiting here to get blown up. I feel better knowing that terrorists are busy blowing themselves up in the middle east. They are so busy killing themselves there they don’t have any one to spare to blow up innocent Americans. So I have finally been able to rant a little and there is much much much more to come. To quote my illustrious friend, Pat O'Rily if you disagree .............................
DRINK THE KOOL-AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hayden said...

Sure war always hurts in some ways but in this case the good is worth the bad.If we were not waging this war it would be on our home front.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

*cough* America needs a new foreign policy *cough*

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home